Thursday, December 19, 2013
You know what's interesting to me? People, including me, unfortunately, don't get upset about violence, swearing, sex, horror and drugs in movies, for the most part, I mean after all even though Christians don't like to think about this, if the Bible were to be a movie it would probably be NC-17. But when someone states what he believes in the Bible, on A&E, he is immediately suspended and is most likely leaving the show. I am sorry but when a person is fired for what he believes in, when we as a country were partially built on people sticking to what they believe in, or almost any other religion or belief can say or do what they want, I do wonder about this world that we live in. NO judgements. Just wonderments. He even said "I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other." As Christians we need to love everyone as God did. I sometimes wonder about everything that the bible says, but we are to teach about what the bible tells us and we are to love one another as Christ loved us. Not damn people or throw a sinner in the street. "... for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" We need to help one another not tear one another down. I don't always act on what I feel because I don't want anyone to hate me and sometimes I do hurt people's feelings, and as soon as I found out, I am not a mind reader, but I do my very best, I apologize. I also do my very best every day to love everyone. I hope you do as well. http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-duck-dynasty-phil-robertson-sounds-off-on-gays-20131218,0,6319736.story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment