Thursday, June 27, 2013

Opening Statement

I have decided to post about my life. How I am feeling, my opinions about certain things, or what happened on a specific day. Just to get it out of my head and on to a page because facebook, twitter, and other social medias either don't care or they care too much when really all I want to do is post just to post. Every thing that I post is genuine. I will not lie about anything. You want my honest opinion, how I feel, how I see my day, this is the place to get it. Some people will probably tell me I should just get a journal, but I like publishing. Not so that people know, just because I like to do it. I won't be saying any real names, just in case this actually does go somewhere and people do read this. If you enjoy it, great! Comment! Tell others! If you don't, this blog is not for you. If you disagree on one of my opinions, I love to debate as long as both parties have valid points and can back what they say. But if you're complaining about what I am posting just to complain, find another site, please. If it's just ramble to you that's fine because it's just ramble to me as well. If this seems contradictory, please comment. I hope I can clear it up. If this is blatant and I am coming across as a dick, DO NOT READ THIS BLOG. Maybe this will go somewhere or maybe it won't, but regardless I have to get it out in the open or I just might rip my hair out. If no one ever reads this blog, I am fine with that. I just have certain opinions that I need to publish. Do what you will with it. I may not post anything for a while but I just wanted to start with this post to explain this blog and then begin when I feel need to write. Thanks for reading.  -  Christian Toth

No comments:

Post a Comment